Wednesday, March 31st 2023
Look no further than Custom Construction Solutions! With a team of experienced professionals and top-notch services, Custom Construction Solutions is one of the leading roofing companies in the state. Whether you’re looking for a simple repair of minor damage or a complete roof replacement, Custom Construction Solutions can handle the job. They specialize in all types of roofing materials, including cedar, concrete, clay, gravel, metal roofs, rubber roofs, and more. From residential roofing to commercial roofing, they’ve got you covered!
1. Age – Most roofs last between 15 and 30 years, although it’s recommended to replace tile and shingle roofs every 20 years.
2. Missing Shingles – If you notice any curling, cracking, or missing shingles or tiles, it could be a sign that you need either a repair or replacement.
3. Roof Leaks – Leaks that occur around flashing or skylights are usually caused by improper installation, and can create more serious problems if not addressed.
4. Sunlight Visible Through Shingles – Sunlight should never be coming through your roof. If you’ve noticed that light is coming through, it could mean that your roof is reaching the end of its lifespan.
5. Sagging Roof – Sagging parts of the roof could mean that the structural integrity has been compromised, and can be dangerous if not addressed quickly.
At Custom Construction Solutions, we understand how important it is to have a reliable roof that will last for years to come. We are committed to providing you with the best available roofing services at a price that fits your budget. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation and learn more about your roofing options.